Theatre Workshop collects personal information from customers in order to provide them with better service. Personal information is handled in accordance with the following policy to protect, securely manage, and appropriately use personal information for the purpose for which it is collected.
- We will state beforehand and as precisely as possible the intended purpose of use of the personal information collected.
- We will only collect personal information necessary for providing service to customers. We will state the intended purpose of use and obtain customer consent before any personal information is collected.
- Personal information will be used solely for the purpose for which permission was given by the customer.
- We will take reasonable measures to prevent and rectify any breach, loss or compromising of personal information.
- Personal information will be managed securely. We will not share personal information with third parties without customer consent except when required by law or when necessary for protecting human life, property and other important interests.
- Should the customer wish to view, modify or delete any personal information we hold pertaining to the customer, we will comply within reason upon verifying that the request is indeed being made by the customer.
- We will take necessary measures to appropriately handle personal information pertaining to personnel management in accordance with Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare guidelines.
Please contact the following for any inquiries concerning Theatre Workshop’s handling of personal information:
4F Dai-9 SY Building, 6-23-3 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001
TEL : +81-3-5766-3555
FAX : +81-3-6433-5390